I highly recommend the following leadership resources. I consider each book and piece of content below to be an invaluable tool that has made a big impact on my life and that of my clients.
- Essentialism – The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Start With Why – How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Find Your Why – A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team by Simon Sinek
- The Upside of Stress – by Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
- Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team – A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers and Facilitators by Patrick Lencioni
- The Advantage – by Patrick Lencioni
- The Ideal Team Player – How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues by Patrick Lencioni
- Finding Your Own North Star – by Martha Beck
What Google Learned from it’s Quest to Build the Perfect Team (Psychological Safety)
Ted Talks & Videos
How to Make Stress Your Friend by Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D.
The Power of Vulnerability by Brene’ Brown
Start With Why – Book Review and Recommendation by Simon Sinek
Grit – The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
Amy Cuddy – Your Body Language May Shape Who You Are